10.05.2010

My twisted mind

I believe in reincarnation and I always justify killing ants, cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes and flies as an act of kindness (although it may have a bad karmic effect on my side). I'm thinking they probably don't want to live as pests. Anyway, I'm sure they'll be reincarnated to a "superior" living thing, not necessarily human by the way, a sycamore perhaps?

Now, how to justify killing human "pests".

On a different topic...

Funny how some guys in 'Pinas are nicknamed "pogi" (handsome) when by local and international standards they are not. The street urchin who has not showered for weeks would look more outstanding. However, there are few exceptions, of course. Only 1 out of 3 people I know is living up to his nickname.

Don't they (or their friends) shiver every time they are called by their nickname?

No comments: