3.15.2016

Don't worry, I am not scared

I was reflecting on death (with my scheduled operation in just 2 days). For some odd reason, I am not even scared of it. If I die while the doctor is operating on me, I think I will be OK with death.

I have no regrets.

I was able to do stuff that normal people in their right minds wouldn’t do – and I’m proud of it. I am able to do the things I want – already completed a bucket list and have started actually a new one. And it’s OK if I’m not able to fulfill the new bucket list.

I don’t have a bad relationship with anyone…well at least I’m not aware of it. I think I have a good relationship with everyone that matters to me.

I have a good life. My family, my father, my brothers, especially my nephew and niece, my close friends and relatives fulfills my life. Even if I’m not blessed with a family of my own, it is still a good life.

If I die, I am definitely OK with it. I am looking forward to seeing my loved ones again, especially my mother.

If I die, don’t cry too much. It’s OK to be sad. If I can, I will comfort you with my spirit. I know you will miss me terribly but don’t worry, I’ll try to visit :P

Please smile with the knowledge that I was able to live a full and happy life :)

No comments: