7.06.2012

I am using this blog as an excuse to write something because I am super duper sleepy. And I am making a tally of the common factors used by the company in their performance appraisal. This is how I do it to figure out which part of their evaluation forms I need to make an improvement. Of course all of these are tied up with their expected competencies, as stated in their competencies manual, and with the expectations of the managers, which I have not gathered yet because I thought that the materials I have now would suffice for it. Anyway, expectations of the management across all companies doesn't differ much.

Anyhow, I was thinking this morning, while putting on my pants, that hipster pants (low-rise jeans) are for sexy and lean people....the one that could easily show their curves and very nice laced panties. How would someone with love handles fit comfortably and sexily in a hipster pants??? READ: MUFFIN TOP.

I remember scouting for the "normal" pants. The normal pants for me is something that would start and fit my waist, the mid or slightly higher rise cuts. But to my suprise, the hipster pants now are the normal pants. The fuck?! What's the ratio again of vertically challenged people from anorexic looking people nowadays? Ok, I'm overly exaggerating here, let me qualify and rephrase my question...what's the percentage again of people in their 30's (and above) that would fit perfectly in a hipster jeans?

Yeah. So. Either I go buy imported brands, go to a dressmaker and have the jeans done according to the style that fits my body or go to the gym and workout to death to just get that fucking jeans fit my waist perfectly minus the muffin tops.

FML.

No comments: