7.05.2012

I have not written for so long and so I am staring on this blank page thinking I could start writing something...and so this is what I have started.

I can still taste the Wagyu (Japanese beef) my co-workers and I had for lunch. Still can taste the rich taste from my burp. I know it sounds gross.

I have read somewhere that in order for you to start writing is to well...just start writing. I used to love writing stuff before. All my observations, my ideas, the things I dreamt the other night etc. And now I am babbling here trying to figure out what interesting things I can share.

Even during conversations now. I feel like I cannot contribute anything interesting. Have I become a bore all of a sudden? Maybe. I just feel like nothing interesting is happening...well nothing I find significant.

And so while writing this stuff I am stuck from time to time what to write. In between encoding the wage survey, answering to emails by clients and this, my mind is wandering.

I want to sleep for like 18 hours and wake up stare at the wall for a good one hour then sleep again.

I am trying to assess if this craving for too much sleep means something? Maybe to escape the boredom I have in my life right now. Because in dreams you can create your own universe.

This morning I woke up in the middle of the night, no thanks to my flatmate, who at the ungodly hour of the morning decided to create a mini-club in his room. Unfortunately, he was not able to get a text from me to lower down the volume. Now, I'm thinking what if I play all my Metallica albums while he is sleeping? For sure I wouldn't be bothering my neighbors because it will be during the day...and he most sleeps during day time.

Devious of me I know.

Going back to my dream, I dreamt last night that I was attacked by me. I was wearing a black sexy lingerie and I was touching me. Talk about self-love. Am I not loving myself enough? That was it of my dream. I woke up because it felt very awkward. My sexy me is trying to touch me hahaha eerrr...

I know none of what I wrote makes sense to anyone even me...but I just want to start writing again. I was going to say that I will write at least 1 post a day, but knowing myself...my writing is dependent on my mood....so I'm going to say at least...the very least...once a week.

Here's to nonsense, rainy days and thirstdays!

No comments: