8.11.2012

Piensa en mi (Think of Me)

(This is the first song I learned in Spanish. I haven't memorize it yet though. I think it's a good song/poem. I hope my translation is correct)

Si tienes un hondo penar (if you feel like making a grave sin)
piensa en mi (think of me)
si tienes ganas de llorar (if you want to cry)
piensa en mi (think of me)

ya ves que venero (you see, i worship (venerate))
tu imagen divina (your divine image (your sexiness)
tu párvula boca (your innocent mouth)
que siento tan niña (is like a very little girl's)
me ensenio a pecar (who has taught me how to sin)

Piensa en mi (Think of me)
cuando sufras (when you are suffering)
cuando llores (when you are crying)
también piensa en mi (i will think of you too)

Cuando quieras (If you like)
quitarme la vida (take my life)
no la quiero (i do not want it)
para nada (at all)
para nada me sirve sin ti (for it has no use without you)

No comments: