2.14.2013

A Valentine's Date

I said, "oh and happy Valentine's!".

He replied with, "I'm not a big believer of Valentine's day..everyday should be Valentine's day"

I replied with "Yeah, just like Christmas...it's actually funny to think that people say "happy" to Valentine's day when he died on that day because of martyrdom...it's like saying happy death anniversary"

"True. Best to ignore and save the flower money for another day..."

Honestly, it would be nice to get flowers sometimes...especially when you see most girls getting it that day.

Oh well.

Later that evening, we went to Mr. Rockefeller, had some oyster rockefeller, gambas and risotto and iced tea and then after went to see Nicholas Sparks' Safe Haven. It was a feel good movie. I felt really good watching it.

When I got into my bedroom, I patted myself on the back and said, "It was a good date" :D

P.S.:
If he was physically here, I wonder if he would take me out for dinner on Valentine's day.

Fact:
I have never dated anyone on Valentine's day nor have I ever dated anyone to celebrate Valentine's day.


No comments: