4.18.2013

My first car!!! :D

Well technically my first car was a red Daihatsu Charade that was given to me by my parents. My real first car...meaning the first car that I have ever first bought with my own money is this 4-door 6-speed manual transmission platinum graphite Kia Rio sedan :D

   

 The first gear is something that I need to get used to. Different from the Lite Ace van that I usually drive ever since my dad sold my Charade years ago. The engine is so quiet that I have difficulty telling if I should change gears or not. Good thing the odometer has a monitor that let's you know what gear you should be on based on speed. I'm thinking of keeping the plastics on the seat for a few weeks...para feeling na bagong bago talaga.

 My dad told my relatives that it's his car. I just tell them, when they ask me if it's true, that it is "ours", however, I'm the only one paying for it :D

No comments: