11.11.2013

Post for my 35th birthday

My birthday posts serves as a recap of what has happened to me in the past year. A self-assessment of some sort. And at the same time sort of a new year's resolution.

Was I able to reach the goal that I have set to myself last year? No.

I believe, my goal last year was to change my relationship status. And it's still the same. Every 11:11 AM or PM I wish it would change. You can't force love if it's not yet time. It seems that even if you created opportunities for it to happen, it just won't.

For this year, I would like to aspire to become a better person.  There are many things that I can improve on and learn (I've been putting off these) e.g. start a healthier diet and must make exercise a habit. Learn something new whether sewing or an accelerated MBA program.

Will no longer waste my energy and attention to someone who wouldn't do the same. Will no longer short change myself.  I'd rather waste my time and effort to producing a better me.

Life is indeed to short to be wasted on trivialities.

No comments: