1.30.2014

To my dear DL

I know he will never read this but what the heck...

Dear Love,

I've been trying desperately to get your attention. Believe me, sending you messages is already a great effort on my part and I do not understand why you are not responding.  Have I said or done anything wrong to deserve this reaction from you?

I am writing you this open letter because I feel miserable. I always wanted to say how I truly feel about you but considering our past conversations about relationships it scares me to say anything.

Everyday we converse how we adore each other, how we want to make each other happy, how things will change if we are together, the sacrifices I or you are willing to take to make this relationship last and to move to the next level, how we are going to plan our activities for the entire year....all of these are just happening in mind by the way.

I yearn for you...your kisses, your touch, the warmth of your body, the sound of your heartbeat. I miss how we talk, your jokes, even your sarcasm I miss it too.

I originally thought that by writing this letter would alleviate my misery somehow but it didn't.

I wish you can give me even a minute to acknowledge this and to tell me what's really going on.

I wish....

Truly yours,
Your hopeless admirer


No comments: